APICHA Community Health Center is a quickly-growing medical facility serving the most marginalized populations in New York City. As we grow we are seeking to fill new staff positions with hardworking, professionally-minded, and socially conscious individuals. The following positions are currently open.
- Young Men Who Have Sex with Men (YMSM) Prevention Associate
- Care Navigator
- Enroll Manhattan Project Navigator
- Enroll Manhattan Project Outreach Worker
- LGBT Program Assistant
- Nutrition Outreach and Education Project Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Care Manager
- Men’s Health Program Peer Educator (Part-time)
APICHA is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, religion, national origin, gender, disability, marital status, citizenship status, affection or sexual orientation.