Your participation in our events makes a difference in our work! Get the most updated information on APICHA’s activities and learn about how you can get involved in our work. Together, we can improve the health of our communities.
- 5/19/2013 AIDS Walk New York with APICHA
Time: 8:30 am
Location: Central Park on 59th Street and 5th Avenue
The 10-kilometer (6.2 mile) walkathon begins in Central Park on 59th Street and 5th Avenue. Walk with your friends, family, and co-workers to raise urgently needed funds. To walk with APICHA, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. See you there! Rain or Shine!!
- 5/22/2013 23rd Anniversary Benefit: A Thousand and One Champions
Place: Grand Hyatt Hotel Manhattan Ballroom
To Register: 23rd Anniversary Benefit Registration
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Rafael Flores, Public Affairs Coordinator: email@example.com 646.884.5385
- 05/23/2012 22nd Anniversary Benefit: A Thousand and One Champions
- 11/03/2011 Trans Health Clinic Opening Ceremony
- 06/11/2011 Brooklyn Pride Festival
- 06/05/2011 Queens Pride Multicultural Festival
- 05/31/2011 DhoonyaFit: Move That Bollywood Body!
- 05/23/2011 Trans*form Your Voice!
- 05/15/2011 AIDS Walk New York with APICHA
- 05/08/2011 32nd Annual Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Festival
- 04/18/2011 Navigating Change: An Action Guide for the Socially Conscious Queer
- 04/2011 Women’s Health Fair Series –Testing and Screening
- 03/28/2011 Check Your Parts! Cancer Self-Examinations for Folks of All Genders
- 03/10/2011 National Women & Girls HIV Awareness
- 02/15/2011 You Better Work! : Tips and Tools for Filing Your Income Tax Return
- 02/06/2011 Lunar New Year Parade Contingent – “Lunar New Year for All” – Organized by QWave