- Apicha's hours of operation will be 10 AM to 5 PM.
- All patients must use the entrance at 400 Broadway. The entrance at 70 Walker will be locked.
- All people walking into Apicha CHC will have their temperature taken and asked if they are experiencing a cough or sore throat.
- We are suspending Walk-In visits. For urgent needs we ask that you call us at 212-334-6029 and we will schedule an appointment for you (telephonic or in-person based on clinical needs). To learn more about telemedicine. Read the instructions for logging in with your cell phone here and logging in with your pc here.
- We will begin a rotation work schedule for our medical and mental health providers. That means, we will only have 2 medical and 1 mental health provider at Apicha CHC's location, while the other providers will be providing care using telephone or telemedicine remotely.
- All patients who have scheduled upcoming appointments will be contacted by our staff who will assist with the rescheduling of appointments based on the new schedule.
- We will continue to accept new patients.
- Apicha CHC's pharmacy can deliver your medications to your home. Please call 844-370-6202 to make the necessary arrangements.
click here for prevention information and
temporary changes to patient care.
In view of the continuing COVID-19 health crisis, Apicha Community Health Center regretfully announces the cancellation of our 30th Anniversary Gala scheduled for May 19th. Donors who have purchased tickets will be contacted individually to arrange for reimbursement. If you wish to contribute towards our efforts to fight COVID-19, please donate here.